Friday 28 April 2023

Day Twenty-eight #NaPoWriMo 2023

Dear Readers and Poets,

An escapade of sorts conspired me way from poetry on day Twenty-two. But now that I'm back to my favourite spot in April, i.e. here, I'm eager to press on with the prompt of the day. I hope I can cover up the missed days in May. I'll keep you posted.

Day Twenty-eight of #Na/GloPoWriMo 2023 states: I challenge you to write your own index poem. You could start with found language from an actual index, or you could invent an index, somewhat in the style of this poem by Kell Connor. Happy writing!

 The Colosseum, yesterday.


This poem has expired. Leaving you with a shot of the Colosseum in Rome which I happened to visit last week.

4 comments:

  1. It felt like I had entered someone's head. I enjoyed the anarchy that keeps returning to the home station of a sneeze. I am a hypnotist and my client, while being compliant, is also sufeering from a cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for entering this poem so completely Chandni. Love your hypnotist/client lens.

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    Oooh, so different - loved it! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please leave your thoughts and comments here.