Sunday 16 May 2021

Road Trip #AtoZChallenge 2021


Dear Readers,

More than half of May has flown by. I have been cobbling together my first eBook! Yay! It's been a sharp learning curve but I've enjoyed every minute of it. More about the book will be shared in future posts.

For now, it's time to kick start this road trip. I promised myself that I'll be a more regular blogger this year and I think this road trip will help me to stay focused.

This was my fifth A to Z Challenge.

I chose to write on a theme this year. It was based on the Japanese concept of Ichigo Ichie which means--"What we are experiencing right now will never happen again. And therefore, we must value each moment like a beautiful treasure."

Road trips are fun when one enjoys the views. Right? Otherwise, it's just a zoom from A to Z. I hope you'll stop by and refresh yourselves at the post-links listed below:

*A is for Alex and the Bees

*B is for a Bride in the land of Gods

*C is for a Cypriot Honeymoon

*D is for Delight in Impermanence

*E is for Escape like an Earthworm

*F is for Free Cola and Friends

*G is for Gardens and the Gates of Shambhala

*H is for Hurting on High Line

*I is for Idiom Book Sellers

*J is for Julie of Maunda

*K is for Kumarakom in Kerala

*L is for Lessons learnt in Brihadiswara

*M is for Mudras in Modhera

*N is for New Beginnings

*O is for O! Cloudsmen

*P is for Pudding in Planters' Club

*Q is for Quaffing beer at a Quaint bar

*R is for Rainbows on Table Mountain

*S is for Salt and Chillies

*T is for Trees Hussain draws

*U is for Unequal, Unique You

*V is for Vittels of morels, ferns and rose stems

*W is for The Wedding Album

*X is for X

*Y is for You and I and Yesterday

*Z is for Zikr

and *The Reflection Post (lists the blogs I connected with in April)

I hope to visit some more blogs in May.

Wishing you all good health and happiness.

Till we meet again.

Arti.

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I came along for the ride and treasured every 'pit stop'!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Yamini.
      Thank you for the visit:)

      Delete
  2. Hope you're gathering these into an ebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gathered some posts from last year for the e-book carnival. Not sure if these can be turned into a book...shall ponder about it. Thank you for the idea:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Arti. Although I visited you often during the AtoZChallenge, I still missed some of your posts and will read through more of them. Several of your topics would be ideal for my "Novel Research" blog posts starting in June (and could be an early start on mentioning your ebook.) If you are interested, this link highlights the basic details:
    https://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/2021/05/novel-research-from-writers-perspective.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail.
      I'll be checking the link out as soon as I finish writing this comment:)
      Happy to read that you like the topics.
      Cheers:)

      Delete
  4. Finishing your book is exciting! I can't wait to hear about it. Hopefully we will keep crossing paths on our road trip.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please leave your thoughts and comments here.